Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winner, Winner!

And the winner of my first ever Birthday Blog-a-palooza is..........

Comment # 11..... Claudia from Mockingbird Hill Cottage! Yeah! Email me your address and I will get your package out this weekend.
(ok, I don't know why it is not showing the result, but obviously I did something wrong!)
Now for the rest of you, I have not emailed the image to any of you because I came down with a terrible sinus infection, and as a result, vertigo has just been playing havoc with my head. I need to clean up the image before I email it but I'm afraid if I attempted it now, it would look like a drunken sailor did it, lol! Hopefully this weekend I can work on it and get it emailed out to all of you. Thanks for your patience! xxoo Nan

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Claudia on winning your great giveaway. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nan! Feel better - don't worry about when you send the package. Your health is the most important thing.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Nan sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    We will wait for your image...it is so worth the wait!!

    Have a great day...and congratulations to Claudia...lucky girl!

    Hugs and lovin...Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanikins,

    Your ATC and blanks were mailed this morning. Sorry, it would have been sooner, but we've been hit with some major snow and ice storms over here! You should get it in a few days.

    Enjoy!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. NanE I pray you get better soon! Vertigo is not very fun! But it's kinda funny what you said about a drunken sailor doing it!! Take care of yourself. XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon Nan, Have a great weekend and get some rest! Hugs, Marilou xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!