Monday, January 6, 2014

A Blessed Epiphany!

A Blessed Epiphany to each of you!

I'm never ready to let go of Christmas when New Years Day arrives and so I always make a point of recognizing the Epiphany also called Twelfth Night.

The Three Wise Men never arrive at our little Nativity scene until January 6. And I always leave most of the decorations up until the 6th. So I wanted to share with you one of my favorite videos that is not just about the Holy Birth but the arrival of the Three Wise Men as well. So grab a cup of hot beverage,  turn up the volume and enjoy this last bit of Christmas inspiration!
XOXO Nan

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    It's nice that you are posting again!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too celebrate the entire Christmas season and am so EXCITED when I see others who do too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2014 proves to be a good year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!