Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Freebies!

TGIF!!! I have some Fabulous Friday Freebies for you today and while you are snagging these wonderful gifts, make sure and leave a little LOVE!

I really like the Journaling "To Do" pages that Grace is Overrated has developed!

These bookmarks from we wilson are FUN and FUNctional!

Talk about cute! Warehouse Fabrics has the pattern for the cutest reversible scalloped apron!

I don't have kiddos going back to school this year (well...college doesn't count) but this Back to School Bucket List from My Computer is My Canvas is adorable!


These little dolls and their clothes from Nuno Life are just precious!



And speaking of dolls, this Molly the Monkey pattern from mmmcrafts is just  the cutest!
And last but not least,
 Yellow Mums is gifting us with these great labels perfect for color coding all kinds of things!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow... thanks for giving my little "Bucket List" project a shout out! :) I really appreciate it, thank you! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!