Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday Freebies!!

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I'm starting off with these totally awesome, totally free, digital vintage tapes from Pugly Pixel!
The colors and patterns are so luscious!

I love horses and ponies and who could resist these sweet paper ones
from The Toymaker?
I only wish I had discovered them in time for Paula's Wild West tag Swap!

And speaking of Paula, she has gifted us with these wonderful bookmarks just in time for Halloween! Please stop by  Paula's Palace of Altered Art and say HELLO!


I could not pass on these vintage cupcake wrappers and Toppers by
Blog Offerings by Katherine!
 Love, love, love them!

These free, printable candy bar wrappers from Nonpareil are too sweet to pass up too!


And Wee Life has the most adorable Halloween Paper Doll!

I REALLY need this and I'll show you why in a few days!

And finally, I am so excited I found these vintage printable images
at Matthew Mead! 
They are so amazing!


Have a wonderful weekend filled with Bubbles of Joy!
xxoo Nan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nan! Thanks for sharing! THese are FABulous! I LOVE Matthew Mead...and can't WAIT to see what you are doing with the little skelly guy!

    Hugs,
    Paula Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasures! Thank you so much for your visit, it was such a treat to get a visit from you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!