Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Party Planning & Photo shoot

My Great Nephew turns ONE tomorrow, where did the year go?! It seems like just a few months ago that I hosted a baby shower for my Niece.
That was before I had my very own blog, so I blogged about it at Aimee Asher, if you'd like to see more of the decorations, you can read about it here!

Now a year later my Niece and I are planning his Birthday party and I'm hosting it this Sunday. It is going to be so much fun, we are doing a Mickey Mouse Halloween Birthday Theme. I'll share pictures of the decorations and food next week but in advance of the party, I had my niece bring the baby over to my house today for a photo shoot. He was such a little trooper! He never fussed once as his crazy Aunt shot 75 pictures! Now, I am NOT a professional photographer but I think these turned out pretty cute!


4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little guy!! It always amazes me how much children grow during that first year... A very happy birthday to him and hope you all have a fabulous time at the party!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie. Thanks for giving me a little smile to start my day. How can one resist a babies smile. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nan! He is a cutie! You couldn't take a bad pic of him. I loved your Rednesday post. Ain't it the truth about first place.....look at the Reds :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIAR! ha-ha. I don't know a professional who could have taken better pictures. These are so wonderful. The vignette and colors are spectacular. And well, that little man is one heck of a cutie!!!

    love...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!