Saturday, December 18, 2010

A little PINK Tree

   Wow, I'm really late posting my PINK Saturday post but I have a really good reason! My youngest chickie flew in today and we've been spending the day catching up on her trip to China, school, boyfriends etc. My oldest chickie flies in tomorrow so we'll all be together for the Holidays, the best gift of all!
   For my PINK Saturday post I wanted to share the little PINK tree and Snow Angel display that sits on an antique dressing table in my foyer.
I need to add something a little taller behind the Snow Angels but not quite sure what I have that will work.

I've kept the ornaments on this tree really simple, white snowflakes and icicles, gold balls and tiny gold snowflakes and tiny pearl strands. 

The Snow Angels were manufactured by Dept. 56. 

I bought them at my favorite collectible store when they went out of business. I've never seen them at any store since, so I don't know if they are still manufactured.


They have a real vintage feel to them and I just love their sweet little faces!

 That's it for this week's PINK bubbly post, please stop by How Sweet The Sound for more inspiring PINK posts!
xxoo Nan

10 comments:

  1. Your tree is so pretty but I LOVE the snow angels!!!! I have several pieces of Dept 56 items but have NEVER seen those. What a treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so lovely and I'm so happy you all will be together for Christmas. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nan! Christmas is absolutely magical at your home! Your Snow babies are wonderful! I am so happy to be exchanging a Valentine with you! I have so enjoyed having you in my tag swaps. A very special person to me you have become! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nan I have a sweet faced little snow girl just like yours. I still have the box somewhere she came in I love her she's on my table. I'll have to do a photo to show you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say... you have a dreamy pink tree and set up there! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful Holiday!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink saturday Nan, have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy your girls and your many blessings! Hugs, Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little group of snow angels. How lucky for you that your girls are home for the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday-

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tree! ...so glad that I stopped by from Pink Saturday!... Merry, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww Nan, I'm sooooo glad you have your family together (we have one chickie in California that won't make it out to see us for Xmas). What a lovely holiday you will have. Best wishes for a fabulous Holiday - your Pink buddy (who is so behind she's commenting on Monday ; )).
    Licks & Wags, Niki

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!