Friday, May 13, 2011

A PINK Bunny and some little books!

Happy PINK Saturday everyone! 

I'm so excited to show you this Bunny ornament I received from Cyndi at Holiday Sparkle
Can you believe she makes these?! The pictures don't do them justice because they are even cuter in person. 
Just look at the detail on the sweet PINK crape paper ruffled collar. If you have never visited Cyndi's blog, you are in for a treat! Thank you Cyndi, I will treasure him forever! 

The Catholic Church is having their annual $1.00 used book sale this weekend, so I decided to stop in an see what they had. I found these sweet little Golden Books, filled with lots of PINK
The A to Z book is illustrated by Vivienne Blake and the prayer book is illustrated by Rachel Taft Dixon.
Both books are so cute but the Prayer book is definitely my favorite.
The illustrations have such a tender innocence about them. I hope I will be able to scan a few of them in the near future. 
Please stop by How Sweet the Sound and say hi to Beverly our host each week for PINK Saturday!







6 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Nan, such sweet books, I just love them and I can't wait to see the scanned pages. Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post of interesting things. I like both of them, but the ornament is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt cyndis bunny adorable? I have one too from a swap we did. LOVe it! everyones been out thrifting except me it seems! perhaps today in my travels I will stumble across a great yard sale and come home with a new treasure!
    have a great weekend
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you enjoyed the bunny - it made me happy to know I could bring a smile to your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bun-bunis so durn cute, Nan. Love the old books & artwork, too.

    Have a beautiful PINK weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    5 Day GIVEAWAY, pop over

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome bunny! Your books are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!