Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friday Freebies!

TGIF!!
Welcome to a special Fall & Halloween edition of Friday Freebies!
First up these really cute Halloween Paper Dolls from Gwenny Penny!


Next, get the template and instructions to make these beautiful Fall Fabric leaves from Cathe Filian.



I LOVE this spider web table runner from The Crafty Cupboard!
You will need to scroll all the way down to find a link to the PDF

Stop by Animal Jr and pick up these really cute animal masks! I think these would be great for all kinds of holiday decorations like banners and mobiles.


And while you are there, check out these free printable treat boxes. I really like the box with the vintage images! (not shown here)


Next, get the template for this totally amazing paper cutting featuring
a trick or treating werewolf from Scherenschnitte!


Get the Pattern and instructions for this mini Halloween quilt at Fiskars!

How cute is this little slide box and mini candy bar wrapper set
from Don't Eat the Paste?  Too, Too Cute!

I really like these Halloween labels, perfect for all of your bottles of potions,
from Fantasy Jr.


And  you have got to see these Pottery Barn inspired lanterns
at Not Just Decorating. Katie has the templates for all three!


And last but not least, my bloggy friend Paula Clare has some wonderful vintage, Halloween paper dolls. I adore these!

And while you are at Paula's pick up the adorable desktop calendar she created, this is too cute!


Please make sure and leave a little note of thanks for all of these very generous bloggers! Have a great weekend! xxoo Nan

7 comments:

  1. OH I really LOVE those fabric leaves! I'm going to head over to see how those are made! And you know I like the little trick or treater paper dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the best stuff Nan! Ogre Snot-now that's one I haven't seen before! Hahahaha! These are all cute and I just have to go see these blog for myself. I did see Paula's earlier today...love the Dolly Dingle paperdolls.
    Thanks for doing all of the searching for us.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! Look at all of the wonderful inspiration here! Thanks a bunch for sharing with us! I love the PB silhouette patterns!
    fab!!!!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway, too!

    ((hugs))
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Om my. I love all these little ideas that you shared and I am going over to visit everyone and let them know that you sent me over. I can't wait for work to get over so I can start making some crafts. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the great craft resources. Lots of great ideas.
    Thank you so much for sharing them.

    Have a lovely weekend.
    xo
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I popped over for Pink Saturday and went on from there to discover these adorable and fun Autumn activities perfect for grandparents and their grandchildren. I'm definitely going to have to tweet these. Thank you for a delightful visit full of fall fun and decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my luminaries. I'll have to go check out these others you featured. Have a wonderful day!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!