Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Freebies!

Welcome to my first Friday Freebies! When I first started reading blogs, I was amazed that so many creative bloggers offered their creations and discoveries free for the taking. Most want nothing in return except a little note of thanks, how cool is that! I would like to point you in the direction of some of the really special things I found this week and if you think it is something you can use, just leave a little note of thanks!
First up
Simply Silhouettes has created these wonderful printable cupcake wrappers and toppers just in time for graduation! 

I will be snagging these for next year when both of my girls graduate from college!

Next I found this adorable milk carton box and accessories at
The Sweetest Occasion



I think they would make adorable favors for a baby shower or end of the school year party!

Just in time for Memorial Day, this felt star garland from
Oopsey Daisy is very cute. 

I tried to buy felt at Wal Mart last night to make this but unfortunately, our Wal Mart does not sell individual pieces of felt any longer and no fabric store within 30 miles. Bummer! :( 
Also For Memorial Day, Shel Belle Scraps is offering this wonderful mini scrap kit until Tuesday. Perfect for all those summer pictures!


And finally, not a blog but my home away from home :)
Aimee Asher has some really wonderful free printables, all you have to do is set up an account and snag away. I hope you enjoyed my first Friday Freebies and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for new things to share next week! TGIF!! Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!