Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Freebies!

Yeah! It's time for Friday Freebies!
     First up, my dear artist friend 
Audrey Jeanne is sharing these wonderful patriotic cards!

Stop by and leave AJ some hugs!

Next up the Executive Homaker is sharing these yummy popscicle tags!

Jo Ann Fabrics has a PDF file for this flower shower basket!

Mary Janes & Galoshes has a wonderful dress form she is sharing. I love how she has embellished it!
And finally for all you Scotty lovers, Bustle and Sew has the most adorable pattern for a Scotty Pillow!
 That's it for this week's Friday Freebies! I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures or my garden and some tips too!

1 comment:

  1. Kinderdoodle/LindaJune 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM

    Nan, thanks for sharing all the great freebies. You are doing a wonderful job on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!