Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOOKEE! Babbies!

If you've been reading my blog and read THIS post three weeks ago, you know I've been anxiously awaiting the debut of a new baby. Well, last night not only did I get to see one baby but TWO! 

I put some corn out, sat down in a lawn chair by the pond and waited. I didn't have to wait long, within minutes the herd appeared. They noticed me but it didn't bother them a bit, a few came within 12' of my lawn chair. The little babies are so sweet. They stayed pretty close to their moms but played with each other too. One tried to nurse but her mom wanted nothing to do with that while she was eating.
I feel so blessed that I was able to witness the splendor of God's creation right in my backyard! 
PS, I have a video too, so if I can figure out how to upload a video, I'll add that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!