Monday, August 30, 2010

A little peek and a note!

    Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm going to be MIA for awhile, nothing serious going on, I just have a bunch of things (mostly fun) that I need to take care of. I'm going to try and participate in Pink Saturday this week and also Spiritual Sunday but other than that I probably won't be posting until after Labor Day. Hopefully "EARL" will stay away and I won't have to worry about Hurricane Warnings  but they have adjusted his track to the West (towards the East Coast) twice today. Don't get worried yet, they are still saying he will take a turn out to sea by Thursday.
    I finished the Wild West Cowgirl Artwork I have been working on and thought I would leave you with this little sneak peek! 






Have a great week and don't gab too much while I'm away! Hugs and Blessings, Nan

7 comments:

  1. Love your artwork...hopefully Earl will not come your way!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are watching Earl also..we are hurricane ins adjusters...I am beginning to think this one might do some landfall action..I have been plotting him on paper..and he is still headed west! Keep your eyes and ears open!!

    Meanwhile..Awesome job!! Have you ever considered doing artwork for children's books? I am thinking of writing some..and I love your detail..you make the horse and the little girl seem so real!!

    Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. You BIG tease! LOL. Thank you for dropping by my blog. Sorry the bootees were a little too late for you. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tornados in Ohio....you should be used to water and high winds....LOL that's what we've been gettin back here..any way.....Are you talking Dover, Cambridge, Walnut Creek...the Amish side? It's a 3-4 hour ride over to there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This art work of yours is amazing. I wish I had just a small amount of your talent. Your two girls below are so sweet, such a blessing to you I know they must be. Hope you are correct and EARL turns away.
    Take care and have a great little time off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nan. I just think you blog is so cute. And your such an artist. You cowgirl and horse are just as cute as can be. I love the bright colors. I see you're a part of Paula's swap too.

    I'm sorry it took me so long to come by. I really am so happy to have you as a new follower and thank you for entering my giveaway. I can't wait to come back and visit again. I just need 24 or so more hours in a day. Couldn't we all though?

    I hope you have a fun break with lots of rest and happiness. Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful break!! We will be here when you return!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!