Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scripture in Pictures Sunday

I have a special Prayer request this week. My neighbor called this morning and I could tell from the sound of her voice that something was wrong. Her Grand Daughter has been battling cancer for what seems like the majority of her young life. Every time they think she is in remission, the cancer shows up somewhere else, this time they found a mass in her lung. She goes in for surgery this Tuesday. Please keep Rachel and her family in your prayers, they have been through so much. 
Please visit Spiritual Sundays for more inspiring posts!

8 comments:

  1. How sad...she will certainly be in my prayers..starting tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for Rachel and posted on my blog under people needing prayer asking others too to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. Prayers are being sent your way.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel and her family will be in my prayers. It's bad enough when we get cancer in our 60's but I hurt for the young ones. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for this family.We added her to the prayer request.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am certainly adding my prayers for this young girl and her family. I really like the scripture graphic.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding my prayers for Rachel and her family. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice words!